Feed the birds

Labels: ,

I had the strangest dream. I think I'm gonna write them down from now on, because they slip out of your mind so quickly, don't they?

In my dream, me and Allen were alone at a place I didn't recognize. We were looking out at a beautiful view and it was all very sad, even if I couldn't put my finger on why. It felt like when we used to be in a long-distance relationship, like one of those times I'd been there for maybe two weeks and it was now time to go home, for another looong three months of being apart. Except, it kinda felt even worse, like we were going apart forever and there was nothing we could do about it. Very sad. For some reason we started taking pictures of the view, to not forget that moment, like it was important.

I think all of this dream happened while I was oversleeping, my alarm had gone of at 7am but I fell back asleep. Finally at about 7.20am, a bird popped up in my dream. He sang to me, "feed the birds, save the pokemon, feed the birds, save the pokemon", and it was as if I figured out the purpose of life in that moment (you know how things feel in dreams). So I opened my eyes and woke up, with the clear thought in my mind, "that's right, I can't oversleep, I need to wake up and feed the bird-pokemon!!"

So yeah... wtf? LOL.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment