The Z Word

Labels: , , ,

I don't know how many times I've seen this movie now - it's still the funniest thing ever!

Ed: Are there any zombies out there?
Shaun: Don't say that!
Ed: What?
Shaun: That. The 'Z' word. Don't say it.
Ed: Why not?
Shaun: Because it's ridiculous!
Ed: Alright... Are there any out there, though?
Shaun: Don't see any... Maybe it's not as bad as all that. Oh! Nope, there they are.

--------------

Ed: Ain't you gonna thank me, then?
Shaun: For what?
Ed: Tidyin' up.
Shaun: It doesn't look that tidy.
Ed: Well, I had a few beers when I finished. Do you want your messages?
Shaun: What?
Ed: Well, your mum rang about you going around tomorrow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight, and then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment